since 1990-1998 release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Identification numbers
1.2. Governing bodies and control devices
+ 1.3. Switches of lighting, turns, washer and glass cleaner
1.4. Catalytic converter
1.5. System of ventilation and air conditioning
1.6. System of climate control
1.7. System cruise control
1.8. Mechanical transmission
1.9. Automatic transmission
+ 1.10. Front seats
1.11. Arrangement and power of bulbs
+ 1.12. Safety locks and electric chains
1.13. Bases of safe operation of the car
1.14. Wheels and tires
1.15. Angles of installation of wheels
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Heating, ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Exhaust system
+ 7. Systems of start, ignition
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Coupling, shaft
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Suspension bracket
+ 12. Steering
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment
The cruise control gives an opportunity to remember and support any speed of the movement of a constant, beginning from about 40 km/h to almost maximum.
Inclusion of the Cruise control system
Control lever system cruise control
1. Move the main CRUISE switch.
2. Press a pedal of management of fuel supply until the car does not reach to desirable speed.
3. Move a control lever down to position of SET, COAST and let out him. Release a pedal of management of fuel supply, at the same time the car will move with the set speed.
Acceleration by pressing an accelerator pedal is possible. After the holiday of a pedal of an accelerator the speed of the movement which is written down in memory is established before.
For temporary cancellation of work of the Cruise control system perform the following operations:
– press a brake pedal;
– move a control lever to situation CANCEL;
– on press a coupling pedal (only cars with the mechanical transmission);
– you neremestit the selector lever in situation N (only cars with the automatic transmission).
Repeated call of the speed which is written down in memory
Move a control lever up to position of ACCEL, RESUME at a speed over 40 km/h: the speed of the movement chosen before shutdown is established.
The speed of the movement brought in memory after switching off of ignition is erased.
Switching off of the Cruise control system
Switch off the main switch of the Cruise control system.